The Philosophy Exchange invites expressions of interest from experienced philosophers to lead philosophical conversations (60-90 minutes) in our 2019 program of events, to be held in Adelaide’s CBD…
This is an opportunity for philosophers and postgraduate researchers in philosophy, particularly those who draw inspiration from continental thinkers, to share their research with the general public, and to render it accessible for everyone, regardless of their experience and educational background. The aim is to bring people together to think philosophically about specific issues.
All topics of far-reaching public interest and relevance to everyday life are welcome.
Please email a brief expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th February 2019.
- your proposed topic (as concise plain english title)
- short plain english description (see here for examples of how to frame your topic/discussion for a general audience, and here)
- a short bio (or link to your bio)
- your preferred dates / availability in 2019
- any required honorarium, travel or accommodation support (with an approximation of costs)
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Josh Spier at email@example.com